Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Fell Flat On My Face Too Many Times.

HAPPY DEEPAVALI, EVERYONE!

I went jogging this morning at DPC with my mummy and little sisters. It was a good and refreshing exercise. Have not been jogging that much for quite a long time which explains the dizziness I am having right now. Mummy claims I have a weak body, so she's making chicken soup for me tomorrow. :P

The after jogging look.

After that, we went to Village Park for breakfast. Had some Malay kuih which taste absolutely delicious. :DDD Apparently, the owner of Secret Recipe and his family was there too. We went home after having out breakfast and I fall flat on the couch cause I was exhausted. LOL. I took a short nap. Yes yes, I bet you all are thinking what's wrong with this girl. Exercise, eat and sleep, so what's the point of exercise, right right? See, I can read your mind. :P Okay, sorry. I'm being crappy again. =X Anyways, I went over to Naveena's place for her Deepavali party in the afternoon. Got back home and once again, my dizziness came back. :( Had dinner at about 8.00pm at some restaurant in Menjalara.

Dinner. :)

The after dinner look. :P

Oh ohhh, I finished reading New Moon today. Yes, you can call me slow poke again. Anyways, the book is great! I'm excited for the next book. :)

"His mouth was on mine then, and I couldn’t fight him. Not because he was so many thousand times stronger than me, but because my will crumbled into dust the second our lips met."
-Bella

"Only you could be more important than what I wanted… what I needed. What I want and need is to be with you, and I know I’ll never be strong enough to leave again. I have too many excuses to stay—thank heaven for that"
-Edward

"What if you sincerely believed something was true, but you were dead wrong? What if you were so stubbornly sure that you were right, that you wouldn’t even consider the truth? Would the truth be silenced, or would it try to break through?"
-Bella

"Edward was here, with his arms around me. I could face anything as long as that was true. I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
-Bella

No comments: