Friday, October 16, 2009

Clownier. :P


Today,
I finished watching Grey's Anatomy Season 2.
Yes yes, you can called me a slow poke. :P
Anyways, it was so depressing weyyyy! Sort of broke down every episodes. LOL. I was like some cry baby wey. Embarrassing much? Soooo, that's my entertainment for today. Can't wait to start season 3! :D Well, after having my butt sticking on the chair for hours, I decided to play so called badminton with my little sisters and I realized how bad I am in it. Then, we took a walk around my neighbourhood and I started reminiscing my childhood moments. Ahhhhhhh. I miss those days where we all used to have fun and not worrying anything about the past or the future. =X

Meredith: Human beings need a lot of things to feel alive.
George: Family...
Cristina: Love...
Izzie: Sex.
Derek: But we only need one thing...
Burke: To actually be alive.
Cristina: We need a beating heart.
Addison: When our heart is threatened...
Alex: we respond in one of two ways.
George: We either run...
Derek: Or...
Izzie: we attack.
Chief: There's a scientific term for this:
Alex: Fight...
Addison: or flight.
Bailey: It's instinct...
Meredith: We can't control it.
Izzie: Or can we?
------
Here's something for you since you wanted it so badly. Just so you know, whatever that comes out from my BIG mouth right now is all the truth and I don't hope for anything in return. Well, actually whenever I think of you, the first thing that come across my mind is life. I know this sounds so random or whatever. But the thing is through you, I learn how to appreciate life. Through you, I learn how to stand up and move on with my life. Through you, I finally open my heart to everything and start thinking positive. Through you, I even get to share my happiness and whatever emo shit with someone. Through you, I can share my thoughts or simply just anything with someone. You were the one who have always been there for me and I just don't know how am I gonna repay them. I guess all I could do now is to be in my best for you. Honestly, I never thought any of this would happen cause you were the one who always get on my nerves since day one. :P But, I guess things happen for a reason, right? And I really appreciate what's happening right now. I don't hope for it to last forever or whatever it is since the future is so unpredictable. All I hope is for you to be happy. That's all I ask for. Actually, there's so much for me to say, but I just can't seem to find the right words to put it in. Sorry, but I hope this is enough to explain everything. =/

No comments: