Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anyone Can Fall.

I've got a confession. *deng deng deng!* My confession is.... I think I lost my so called blogging skills. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Whenever I want to start something, my mind will just go blank and I'll start staring blankly on the computer. :OOOO I hope this isn't a bad thing la. Hopefully I'll get back my blogging skills and mood back. So, I'm sorry if I sound boring. Give me some time, alright? :DD

So, what have I been doing these pass few months? Well, I've been practically studying, studying and studying. I know I know, boring much? =X

I call this, once in a life time. :P
Part of the 2 months effort. =X
Nerdified. =X


As for yesterday, right after my PMR, I went to 1U with Brenda and Priya. It was a super last minute plan which surprisingly turned out great! HEEEEEEEE! Although we didn't do much stuff, but it was fun laughing and crapping non-stop like nobody business. And for the first time since I don't know when, I went out without any guilty feeling for not studying. Instead, I felt absolutely FREEEEEE. Maybe not exactly free; free, but free for the mean time lah. :P Okayy, I'm starting my crap again. Sorry. Ignore it, if you don't understand. HAHA! Anyways, we watched this movie called "The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee." Overall, the movie was okay. I like the story, but I don't like the way the director put the story into a movie. It's a little messy.

6/10

Here goes the retarded pictures. :DD
(It's not in order.)





Me likey this picture! :)

Random.





The failed one.




Today's random shot.
Okay, I gotta go. Good night everyone! Sleep tight! :)

No comments: