Saturday, May 9, 2009

Secret Little Talent.

Guess what?
I CAN SEW! hahahahaha. Yes yes, how silly and stupid. At least I found out that I got a little new talent. Well, I'm not THAT pro in it lah, just boleh tahan. BUT at least can, righhht? :P

Sooo, as you all know, I have changed my layout. Don't worry, you're not in the wrong blog. It's still the silly old JOEY! :DDD Actually, I didn't really change lah, just play a little with the colours. Anyways, I've decided to go green is because I'm going against global warming, so I would like my blog to be more nature-like. LOL. I know, stupid excuse, but true. :P By the way, you can leave some comment about it on my chatterbox. (:

Well, I gotta go already. Need to wake up early tomorrow. Might be going to temple. Nights! *yawn*




No comments: