Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Little Advice Needed.

SIGH. I hate it when I start to be fickle minded. Even my uncle and aunty agrees that I am. Well, actually I'm having this issue with my time management. Anyways, before I go on, I would like to tell you guys that this post isn't something interesting, it's just gonna be about my issue, so you can not read this post if you don't want to. As for the people I have told about this before, you don't need to read it too.

Okay, I'll continue. It starts on a one fine day when I had heaps of homework, tuitions and some Kumon worksheets to do. At the same time, I need to stay back in school for my co-curriculum activities and extra classes. Soooo, I finally realized that I couldn't exactly coped up with my stuff anymore. In fact, I don't even have time for myself and mid-year is coming too. Gahhh. Yeahh, what a stressing life. Anyways, I go through my schedules and realized that Kumon is the least important in my list. So, now I'm actually thinking of temporarily stopping it till my PMR is over. But but but, on the other hand I'm gonna finish the level that I'm doing, which means about 1 to 2 more months for me to sit for my test in order to go to the next level.

Sooooo, what should I do now? Should I just stop and take it after PMR and at the same time, I might be left far behind or should I just stay for this 1 to 2 months till I pass my test? Gahhh, what to do lahhh? I'm stressed, but I'm afraid I'll regret stopping. :(

By the way, my mummy will be talking to my Kumon teacher about this lah, hopefully I'll make a wise desicion. I sound more like a baby now. BOOHOO!


Ohhh, I HOPE.


"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."

No comments: