Sunday, May 10, 2009

Let's Rewrite An Ending That Fits.

Hello hello and hello! :P
Today's MOTHER'S DAY! :D sooo, what you guys get for your beloved mum this year? As for me, my sisters and I gave her a card, a tiny rose and bought a heart-shaped cheese cake. Everything was a little last minute cause we didn't had any ideas, since we've been giving her cards almost every year and I guess she's a little bored of it already. Hopefully she liked it. :D And unfortunately, some of our plans didn't work out, so it wasn't a surprising one this year.

Btw btw, I'll be having another exam in about a week, so I wouldn't be able to blog for this few days. Prolly until the mid-year school holidays. =X Well, I guess that's all for now. I need to start my studies already. Ciao. :)




PS. Lesson learnt, NEVER EVER EAT RAW ONIONS! It taste so yucky that I can still taste it in my mouth right now. :(

No comments: