Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tagged By Shermaine.

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

1.Yep Tee Nee, that's my name.

2. I'm currently happy and confused at the same time.

3. I can be a very crazy, hyper, ding dong person

4. Once I start laughing, I can never stop. Especially with Brenda and Rissara.

5. Won the weirdest person award. :P

6. I can easily get jealous.

7. My birthday is comingggg! *hint.*

8. I had fun today.

9. I'm a sweaty person. I sweat ALOT eventhough if it's in the morning.

10. I'm still waiting for my very own Romeo. :)

11. I nag alot like an auntie. yabadabadaba. :P

12. I have the BEST family and friends ever.

13. I'm currently into oldies songs. =X

14. I want to get 7A's for PMR so badly.

15. I crap ALOT and ALOT non-stop.

16. My life is getting better for now.

I TAG

1. Brenda

2. Rissara

3. Naveena

4. Michelle

5. Wendy

6. Leon

7. Ellisha

8. Ismah

9. Nabillah

10. Kelsey

No comments: