Saturday, March 14, 2009

One Four Three. :)

Yes yes, the crapper is back. Time to put both hands on your ears eyes.

As it was planned, I went to my sisters' Sport's Day this morning. Had a small reunion as well. Not everybody turned up though. Kind of disappointing, but still I had fun with all of them who came. ;DD And you know what? Everybody's first impression about me was "ehhh, why you still so short? never grow ah." == Damn sad you know. I wanna grow tall! To be honest, I think EVERYBODY is catching up on me. Especially those who use to be shorter than me. Sigh. I think I'm stunted lah. Sob sob. :( Okok, back to reality. I cheered for my sister like orang crazy. Kept screaming at the top of my lungs. Then, went mamak-ing with my friends. Got home at about 1.00pm. Had lunch, did a little of homework and nap. :P

Okay, enough of today. Sooo, everybody is off for one whole week. Going anywhere? As for me, I ain't going anywhere. I guess it's all about staying at home, relax and study for my upcoming test. Yeah, boring boring boring. Well, what to do, right? PMR this year mah. Suffer first lah, then later enjoy like orang gila. :P You know what? I miss marching lahhh. :(

And, I would like to wish Naveena and my Daddy a Happy Belated Birthday. (:

Well, that's all for now. Goodbye. :D




"Take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Spend all your cash. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Sing out loud. Laugh at stupid jokes. Cry. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell a jerk what you think. Laugh till your stomach hurts. Live life. Regret nothing. "

PS. My connection is a little bit crazy today. :(

No comments: