Friday, January 23, 2009

You're The Voice I Hear Inside My Head.

Here, I would like to take the opportunity to wish all of you out that a very Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays! I know it's still early, but the thing is I'm gonna balik kampung tomorrow, sooo I wouldn't be able to wish you guys on the exact day. Actually to be honest, I'm not looking forward to it. Why? Cause I have to study. My first test would be few days after Chinese New Year and the teachers didn't even tell the exact date. Wtf, right? :( Hopefully they'll decide to postpone it.

Okay, let's just stop there about exams and Chinese New Year cause I may get a little whiny and start all my crap. School this week was a hectic one. I'm 2 times busier than the previous one and 10 times sleepier than last week. According to Yew Joe, I have a pair of very obvious eye rings. SOB SOB. See lahh, now I look like zombie already. :( Went house practice on Wednesday. Rushed my Kumon homework on Thursday. As for today, I reached home late. At about 3pm cause my aunty had to pick someone else. Having a little headache right now cause I'm not that use to her driving yet. One more thing is, we did not study till recess time today cause we had some presentation for CNY. HEE. Syiok syiok, but unfortunately still got alot of homework lahhh cause "holiday" mah. ==

I gotta go already. Need to do some packing and wanna take a short nap cause later got tuition.

PS. There are heaps of homework calling me to my study table. SIGH.

"
I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can’t tell fast enough, the ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that can’t take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone. "






No comments: