Friday, January 23, 2009

Taggy Tag by Shermaine & Leon. :D

---About ME---

[x] Name: Yep Tee Nee

[x] Eye colour: Darkish brown.

[x] Hair colour: Darkish brown

[x] Righty or Lefty: Righty. :D

[x] Zodiac sign: Aries babey.


---YOU PREFER---

[x] Pepsi or coke: No gassy drinks for me. :D

[x] McDonald’s or Burger King : MCD! (:

[x] Adidas or Nike: Nike. Just do it. :P But Adidas is okay too.

[x] Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.

[x] Cappuccino or coffee : I stopped taking caffeine.


---DO YOU---

[x] Smoke : No.

[x] Take a shower : Twice a day. ;)

[x] Have a crush[es] : Maybe.

[x] Do you think you’ve been in love? : Yes, and I hope I would again.

[x] Want to get married : Yes yes yes! With my beloved Mr. Right.

[x] Believe in yourself : Not really, but I do give some inspiration to myself.

[x] Play an instrument : Nope. I'm talentless.


---HAVE YOU EVER---

[x] Missed school because it was raining? : Nope.

[x] Told a guy/girl that you liked them? : Yesh.

[x] Cried during a Movie? : Yes yes.

[x] Had a crush on a teacher? : Sadly, no.

[x] Been in a fight: A few arguments.


---NUMBER OF---

[x] Number of boyfriends/Girlfriends you’ve had: =X

[x] Number of people I could trust with my life: A handful of them

[x] Number of CDs that I own: Woahh, that's alot.

[x] Number of tattoos: None. Innocent girl mah. :P

[x] Number of things in my past that I regret: Banyak banyak! It's uncountable.


---DO YOU BELIEVE IN---

[x] Yourself: Sometimes.

[x] Your friends: Yesh, my close ones.

[x] Santa Claus: I did. =X

[x] Ghosts: Not really.

[x] God: Yes. :D


---FRIENDS AND LIFE---

[x] Do you ever wish you had another name?: I used to hate my name when I was in primary, but when I look back, I decided to take bad my hatred towards it cause i like it. In fact, i love it. ;)

[x] Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?: Had. Past tense.

[x] Do you like anyone?: Maybe. If that actually counts.

[x] Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: Everybody is different in their own way.

[x] Who have you known the longest of your friends?: Brendaaaaaaaaaa sayangku! :D

[x] Who do you hang around the most?: Loads. I'll name you some. Brenda, Priya, Rissara & Ruth. The list still goes on. But this foursome are the people I most talk to. ;D

[x] What's the best feeling in the world?: Being happy and satisfied.

[x] Worst Feeling?: Being lonely and empty.


---IN THE LAST 24 HOURS---

[x] Cried: Yes.

[x] Worn jeans: Nope.

[x] Met someone: Of course.

[x] Talked on the phone: Yeahh. With Kelsey. ;D


---OPPOSITE SEX---

[x] Best eye color: Anything that suits the person.

[x] Best hair color: Anything that suits the person.

[x] Best height: Average.

[x] Best weight: Doesn't matter.

[x] Best first date location: A place where only us matter.


8 person to TAG:

Brenda.
Priya.
Rissara.
Ismah.
Michelle.
Naveena.
Kelsey.

No comments: