Friday, January 30, 2009

I Believe That Some Things Are Meant To Be.

HOME SWEET HOME!

Helloooooooooooooooooooo! Can you HEAR me? I hope you could. My blog had been pretty old and there loads of dust here and there. *Dust dust dust* :D Hopefully it's clean enough for you guys. I'll buy a red carpet next time to let you guys walk on it when you visit my blog. Okay? LOL. I better cut the crap. First of all, I'm so sorry I did not post anything during this holiday cause I've been in my hometown for this whole week. This post might not be that long too cause I have a very big pile of homework lying on my table, calling and screaming my name out loud to make me to go there. Plus, I'm having tuition tomorrow. Gahhh. Damn tiring lahhh. Anyways, I'll try to blog about my dayssss in my hometown ASAP lah, but sadly I can't promise you that cause my first test is coming real sooooooon. Have to start my engine already. Hopefully it'll work successfully. Okayyyyyyyy. Starting to crap already. Don't mind me, kayyyh? 8D Oh oh ohh, I hope it's not TOO late to wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year once again. Hopefully all of you had a great one! Gong Xi Fa Cai, Ang Pau Na Laiiiii! :D Cheeeeeeers!





"Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some are afraid to show even the slightest sign of affection because of fear. Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worst, returned. But one thing about human beings puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within."

PS. My connection today is being a bitch today. Grrrr. Geram geram

No comments: