Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You.

TODAY WAS A BLAST! :DD Everything turned out so unexpected. Natural and fun. :) It's a good start for the year, so I guessed it's a good sign too. Hopefully it will get better in the future. :D Anyways, before I start babbling, I would like to wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hopefully everything would be fine. Loves loves loves. (: To those who are sitting PMR next year including me, good luckiee!

Like I said in my previous post, I had home made steamboat. It was super delicious. Ate damn loads. Then, we played and chit chatted like crazy. Camwhored too. Then, when it was about 11.50pm, my uncle quickly drove to Desa Park City to watch the fireworks. It was sooo beautiful! First time in my life I've seen such a beautiful fireworks so close. Its as close as though we could just touch it by just reaching out our hands. I took a few pictures of it with my camera phone. My uncle took some of it with the SLR, but the pictures aren't with me yet, so I'll be uploading those from my phone. The quality may not be good though. After the fireworks, we wind down the window and scream at the top of our lungs wishing everybody Happy New Year. It was so spontaneous. I bet those people out there would be thinking that we're crazy, but who cares? As long as we had fun. HEE. At the same time, I received loads of text messages. Thanks alot. :) Then, we went home and had our sparkling juice. We were pretending like some ding dongs that we were drunk. HAHAHA. I drank kind of loads and I'm currently having a slight stomachache. =X








(I did not zoom any of the pictures. :D)

I popped this just now. HAHA.Mine!

Well, that's what happened today. It's simple, yet fun. For the one whole day, I've been laughing non-stop. I feel so hyper and energetic now. weeee. And and and, I'm HAPPY! :D Bye bye.

No comments: