Monday, December 22, 2008

Steal The Bride!

I'm currently ditching reading for watching movies and TV shows. I mean, if that sentence actually make sense. Well, let's just make it short. I'm watching movies and TV shows more often compare to reading right now. Okay, I better stop crapping. I've just watched Made Of Honor. ahhhh. Patrick Dempsey. *drools everywhere* It's an old movie as well. It's funny. First time seeing Patrick Dempsey wearing skirt. HAHAHA. And I like the way he talk to dogs. Damn adorable. (x Well, the ending was a good one. :) Have you ever wonder if there's such ending in reality? Imagine how nice it would have been to have a happy ending? Gahhh. I hope happy endings really do exist.

8/10
She looks so pretty & He looks so hot! ;D
The skirt he wore. HAHAHA. :P

"Nobody in the world makes me laugh the way you do. "

No comments: