Monday, December 22, 2008

Lima Belas.

a) State 15 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
b) The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things or habits or little known facts.
c) No tag backs.

1. I'm getting fatter each and everyday.

2. I'm short, but I really do want to grow TALLER.

3. Without music, life would be just plain bored.

4. I'm having a problem in socializing, but I want more friends. :'(

5. Sometimes, I prefer to be a loner and keep things to myself.

6. I've got many many many BIG dreams.

7. Life is such a bitch these days.

8. I'm afraid of cockroaches and clowns.

9. I want more holidays.

10. I'm a TV addict and I crap alot.

11. I've got no talent. Not in sports, not in musical instrument, not in anything.

12. I get easily jealous and feel left out/unimportant sometimes.

13. I believe in true love and I'm still waiting patiently for mine to come.

14. I want to save people's lives when I grow up.

15. Nowadays, I prefer staying home than going out.

I tag these people :
1. Priya
2. Brenda
3. Shermaine
4. Rissara
5. Nabilah
6. Wendy
7. Ismah
8. Ellisha
9. Leon
10. Vin Yee

No comments: