Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Want To Learn Dancing! =/

Finally today I got to go to 1 utama with my family. It's been ages since I last went to a mall. Well, the main reason we went there was to watch High School Musical 3. As you can see, my sisters were soooo desperate to watch it, so my mum decided to bring them there and I went along. The movie was good, but the funny thing was it makes me kind of emo. Yeah yeah, I'm weird. Maybe I was just jealous? My goshhh, look at me lahhh, it's just a freaking show. Anyways, TROY BOLTON and GABRIELLA MONTEZ are so sweeeeet. And I sort of like the song called "Can I Have This Dance" and "Just Wanna Be With You." And and I'm in love with those dresses that Gabriella wore in that show. She looks so beautiful. :) The dancing was totally awesome too. By the way, when I was getting the tickets for the show, the so called dialogue that Ashiqin and Nabillah invented came into my mind. HAHA. They're such a big joker la. :P

9/10
To Gabriella's dresses and the dance steps. :P


Well, after watching we had lunch at BBQ Plaza. The food there was just okay. Then, went shopping for foot wear for the family photo thing. Nothing actually caught my eye, so I didn't get any. And, I was suppose to get Twilight today, but guess what? Popular was closed. Gahhh. How unlucky, so I guess it'll be next time. Luckily, I still got the Clique. :) Reached home at about 4.30pm and I watched Ugly Betty. weeeeeee.

Masak masak. =X

I gotta go. Want to watch the Gem Of Life. Tata.

Ding dong. :D

Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide.

No comments: