Friday, November 14, 2008

They're Finally Here. :)

Currently my room is crashed by my uncle, auntie and cousins. I don't mean it in a bad way though, it's good to see them again. weeeeeee. My other uncle, grandpa and grandma will be sleeping at my other auntie house. Yeah yeah, it's complicated cause I got loads of uncle and aunties. LOL.


Anyways, I didn't get to online yesterday cause you know, my relatives are using my room, so I couldn't use my computer. And, I might not online at night for these few days. So, might not blog too, but obviously I'll blog about EVERYTHING after my relatives go back.

Yesterday..yesterday..yesterday..
Woke up at 8.30am, went to school for some prefect stuff. Officially not a head prefect anymore. Passed down everything to the next year board. Fuuuuh. It's been a really tough year for me. Ups and downs. Here, I would like to say thank you to all the prefects for cooperating with me all this year. I also would like to apologize if I ever did anything wrong to you guys. And sorry for screaming or scolding or whatever. I know I've been kinda of harsh to some of you people. =/ No hard feeling, okay? :D


I got back my BM marks. Some bad tragedy happened. Not gonna talk about it. I shall just leave this thing behind. Then then then, mummy picked me up at 1.00pm. I came out late, received 7 miss calls from her. Sorry! =X When I was in the car, my mum told me my grandpa, grandma, uncles, auntie and cousins are here. They are all in my auntie's place. weeeeee. :) When I reached home, I mandi and makan cepat cepat. Went over to my auntie's place after that. Heee. Got back home about 3.30pm and watched Ugly Betty at 4.00pm. After that, watched Bones till dinner time.

I stole it. =/

No comments: