Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stressed and Unsatisfied?

Hello there.
Today was the LAST day of school and guess what? It didn't felt like the last day. Instead, it felt like the FIRST day of school. Why? Because I was so freaking stressed on deciding the next year Top 5 and helping teacher. The part where I helped teachers wasn't that bad cause it's kind of the last day I could actually help them, so I think it's worth it. But deciding the next year's Top 5 took me a hell of a time. Anyways, the starting of the school wasn't so bad. I mean before the school bell ring. Met Rissara when I was my way in, so I ajak her for a bubble tea date. weeee. Last day of bubble tea date for this year. I had green apple though. Delicious! :D Later, Brenda came and chit chat and then Ruth came and got one for herself too. Sat there while chit chatting and drinking.

Rissara gave me this. Pretty eh? :)
Rissara and Aisyah borrowed them to me. Thanks alot. :D

Then, Cik Kamalarmalar called us to come in to help her with some Sejarah papers. That was the first exam paper we got back. And there goes Geography, Kemahiran Hidup, English and Maths. Honestly, I just realized that I am person who doesn't get satisfied in loads of stuff especially in studies. I don't know why, but I'm never happy and satisfied even though I've already achieved certain goals. It's like whatever I get, I want it more. You can call me greedy, selfish or whatever. I admit this thing really bad. I really hope I could actually turn into a new leaf by end of this year. Somebody please help me? Gahhhh. Let's just change the topic.

LOL?

Anyways, I didn't spend that much time with my friends. Was in the discipline room for like most of the time. And I so called spend my time with my friends like Brenda, Rissara, Ruth, Saresh and Shahsfiny doing PREFECT stuff. So, it doesn't count either. Other than that, I hardly talk to them. I feel so sad. :( Didn't manage to say goodbye to everyone. Just a few people like Ashiqin, Nabilah, Saresh and Bryan Teh, but still it wasn't a proper goodbye. And I didn't get to hug Brenda, Rissara or Ruth before I went home cause I was like the last person who left the school. Sob. This suck. Right now, I wish I had a time machine. =/


I guess this is it. That was my last day of school. Pretty sad though. Regretted some stuff I've did and I did not do. And say goodbye to head prefect, teachers and afternoon session and hello to PMR and morning session. =/ Time is passing so fast! :( And I don't seem to understand why so many people are leaving. Sigh.

Here, I would like to apologize to all my friends especially to those from 2 Amanah for whatever stuff I have did to you guys this year. Sorry for being such a bitch. I hope I'll be forgiven. Anyways, happy holidays people. Loves. I'm so gonna miss you guys. Sob.

I'm gonna miss them :'(

And you know what? I'm suppose to go to 1U tomorrow, but unfortunately my mum's car broke down, so I might not be able to go. Gahhh. Bad luck. :(

I don't want this moment, to ever end,
Where everything's nothing, without you.
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

No comments: