Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still Surprise.

Just talked to Brenda on the phone. She told me something which I seriously do not believe. Well, it's not that I do not believe you, bread. Its was just so unexpected and I seriously didn't know about it. So, I guess it's a surprise? I LOVE SURPRISES! :D I'm so gonna check in school to reconfirm about it and see it with my very own eyes. HAHA. Still have the not believing feeling. :P

School was just okay today. Kind of relaxing. No homework, no tuitions and no more projects! weee. But there's still Kumon homework. Yea yea, a nerd or a Kumon freak. Call me whatever you want to. I'm PROUD of it. :DDD

Did some Moral pembentangan today. Honestly, I really do enjoy it. All those questioning and answering. It was some sort of debate. Even Suraj said this was his first time enjoying Moral class. Well, the reason why he dislike Moral class was because he dislike the teacher. You can't blame him though. Who likes a subject if the teacher you dislike is teaching? :P

Ohh by the way, during Sejarah class, we were watching some video in the APD. Then suddenly there was this orang Asli girl with no shirt/bra which means she's naked appears on the television. I wasn't actually watching, I was talking to Rissara and then when I took one glance on the television, all I see was the girl and her boobs. It was just a few seconds and it went off, I was freaking shocked and I stared blankly. It's not that I didn't see stuff like that before. Well yea, obviously I have my own one, right? It's just that it was so random and unexpected and all the guys were like rewind, rewind, REWIND! LOL. So, everyone in the class was like talking and commenting about it, but whatever.

So, I was going through my iTunes and I actually realized that most of my songs well maybe all of them are emo and bla bla bla. It's so hard to find happy, crazy, hyper kinda of song nowadays. The songs that are happy, crazy, hyper which I actually know are those kiddy songs like, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Barney Song, Incy Wincy Spider and bla bla bla. Anyone here would like to recommend me any happy, crazy, hyper songs? Please leave the artist and the title of the song in my chatterbox. Okay? :DDD And anddd by the wayyyy, BOYS LIKE GIRLS is gonna produce their second album very soon! I'm so freaking excited. Wanna know more info? Go to Priya's blog. weeee. I can't wait! Boys Like Girls, here I comeeeeeee! :DDD

Ciaos. Wanna watch the 9.30pm On Deman TVB Drama. Damn freaking excited. :)


Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again

No comments: