Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Make Me Love You.

Just balik from tuition. Suppose to be doing my homework, but I feel so lazzzzzy right now. Decided to blog. Tuition was at 9pm today cause my English teacher pergi London. She was suppose to bring me along, but sadly the tickets were sold out. :P Had Geography only, but I went an hour early to like lepak lepak and chit chat. HAHA. Nothing else better to do. Before going to tuition, stopped by at Max Valu. Priya bought me 2 scoops of New Zealand Natural ice cream. Ate Chocolate Ecstasy and Hokey Pokey. Its soooo yummy. Thanks alot, Priya. Headed to tuition after that. Borrowed OTH season 2 to Brenda. Got her addicted as well. Muahahaha. :P

Don't break it. :)

School was normal. Actually, it have been normal these few days. Don't know why. Had PJ since a very long time. Was very happy, finally gotta be ding dongs in the field. Was a little stressed out about prefects during recess, but I felt much better after PJ-ing. Thank God. During PJ, I didn't run or whatever, just walked a few rounds in the field with Rissara while talking and crapping. After that, Ruth and Brenda joined as well. Ended up lying and sitting in the middle of the field, chit chatting and being retards like nobody business and got our body itching here and there. =X

Had pembentangan again. This time it was for BM. Did a so called debate again. Was fun. Asking questions and answering them here and there. When Alagendra asked me a question, everyone was like JOEY KANTOI. At the end, managed to answer them. Hah! Take that, people. :D Talking about what I wrote in my previous post, I've already reconfimed about it. It was TRUE. I'm so happy and surprise. Honestly, I seriously didn't expected it because I did really bad this time. Well, maybe it's called luck. Hopefully I'll be having that luck till the end of my life. :PP THANKS, BRENDA! :DDD

I've realized that most of my friends actually do have blog. Some of them just made it and some of them had it for a very long time, just that I didn't knew about it till now. My friend links used to be so empty and little and now it's like KABOOM! There you go. Haha. Sorry, for my retardness. Hope you don't mind me. Have been a retard these few days. Maybe cause it keeps me outta of problems. Keeps me from thinking about them. Anyways, check out their blog. They are all pretty in their own way. LOL. Now, I sound like some promoter. =X

Currently addicted to 7 Things I Hate About You by Miley Cyrus. Don't seem to understand why. Used to dislike it because I thought it was some plain crap. Yea yea, I know, I'm stupid. I take back all my words and thought about that song. Somehow just got into that song. :)

I heard Gossip Girls Season 2 was out already. I WANT TO WATCH! :( Gahhh. So desperate. Actually, I'm still watching Bones. Still in season 1, but gonna finish already. Taking my very own sweet time to finish it. Anyways, I gotta go. Have to finish up my homework. Take care. xoxo.


The 7 things I like about you
You hair, your eyes, your old levi's
And when we kiss, I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine
When we're intertwined everything's alright
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you

No comments: