Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Small Is Powerful ; Size Doesn't Matter.

HELLO. :)

Here goes my blabbering again. Be ready, okay? :D So ummm, today was kinda of cranky. Suddenly got no semangat to do my homework. Gahhh. My laziness is once back again. Whenever I open my book, I'll be thinking of something else, instead of doing/reading it. Its kinda of annoying, you know. Its like you want to finish your homework, but your laziness pull you back.


Anyways, when I was on the way to school, in the car, me and Saresh were like talking about politics and bla bla bla cause its the 16th of September, but it was postponed la, dude! So he was like cursing and swearing negative stuff about me. Saying I'll be dead and bla bla bla. Damn sad you know. Then Alagendra was like supporting him and laughing along with him. Gahhhh. Now I know the truth, they actually don't want me to be alive. :( At the end, Saresh was like I'll take back my words. And I was like shut up la, after talking for so long only you want to take back. Cause his words can really come true, you know. It happens a few times already. For example, my tortoise. :( And I guess I would like to say goodbye to everyone here first.


Talkinga bout politics, I really do not like the way it is right now. Everybody and everything seems so unfair and selfish. All they just think about is their own races. Kononnya, perpaduan kaum. I really pity all those innocent citizens that was forced to get involve in this kinda of thing. I find it very stupid fighting over power/status. Somebody really have to stop this ASAP.


School was normal, okay, but better than yesterday. Geography and English was sort of boring. Science was not that fun, but fun also. =X For Sejarah, we went to the computer lab. Didn't really use the computer though. Just sat down and listened to teacher explaining. It was interesting though. But didn't really paid full attention to it cause I was disturbed by Isaac, Keegen, Redza and Saufi. They were like some monkeys calling my name for no reason and kept pulling my hair. Sigh. Did loads of random remarks with my big mouth. *embarrass.* Then there was this part where the teacher said size doesn't matter. And everyone looked at me and Saufi and you should know what it means. Take that, people! Haiyak! Sorry sorry, retarded again. =X Then, there was also this part where teacher mention TeeNee and everyoone turned behind again. LOL. So embarrassing, right? Moral was boring too. Didn't really pay attention. Was doing a report while talking to Rissara and Isaac.

As for reccess, I ronda-ed the kawasan larangan. It was okayy, but still I prefer block. Get to interact a little with my Juniors. Wait, why am I talking about prefects? I wasn't suppose to talk about it cause this is the time where I should relax not being a prefect. Uh ohh, I'm talking to myself. RETARD alert! o.O


By the way Brenda, I would like to annoy you again. So here it goes. We were THAT close. Flesh to flesh. Wait wait, it was actually flesh to clothes. But whatever, at least it was still something. Weeeeee. :DDDD And do you know that pineapple actually helps ALOT. I just ate two yesterday night and here it goes, flowing like a waterfall? LOL. Now, I can swim during my Kuantan trip, babehhh! :D I gotta go. Wanna go dream about THAT part again, Brenda. :P Bye bye.

P/s.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC KEE!

and and, I hugged Nabilah THREE times today. :D

Waking up I see that everything is OK
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great

I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

No comments: