Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Wanna Go London. =/

Today's a crazy day for me. Mixed emotions. School started out with BM. It was kinda of rushy cause had to copy some questions on the board in like 5 minutes. After that, had to go to the school hall for somee ceramah about cleanliness and canteen. BORING. Didn't really pay attention. Was being a retard and a ding dong with Nabillah (my partner), Rissara and Ashiqin (the enemies). Haha. Nabillah and I were sitting together while Ashiqin and Rissara were sitting behind of us. Both of them so bising la! Keep disturbing and they were the perasans. LOL. Nabillah and I did this "JY Illa" with some sticky tack on the table. Then, we were like damn, if only we have a camera or something then we can take picture of it. We showed Ashiqin the ikan and Rissara the cow and they called us lesbians. So what, right? Me and Illa were proud of it though. Then they started calling us busuks cause we were the pop-pot which means we like to fart. So jahat weyyy. In return, I started calling them cowikan which kinda of sound like kahwinkan. Then they were like see, we can kahwin, but you guys cannot. Gahhhh.

When the ceramah ended, me and Illa had to take off the sticky tack thingy. We separated it into half. Then that, Ashiqin and Rissara kacau again, saying HAHA! You guys one not permanent. Look at ours, its permanent. The reason why was cause they wrote "Ashqin Rissara" on the paper. While walking we were like laughing non stop like so crazy people. Walked halfway and Illa got to go for prayers, so I was alone and Ashiqin and Rissara started laughing at me and bla again. Damn la, kena bully like shit weyyy. =/


After that, it was Maths. There were two teachers observing the class today. I wrote something wrong, so the teacher had to correct it for me. Embarrassing weyy. =X Learned Rotation today. It was kind of confusing. Then, it was KH. Teacher start scolding us again for being late and blabla bla. She was kinda in a bad mood, so nobody dare to ask the teacher to let the prefects out early for recess, then Ashiqin was like "as a prefect you should be confident. I dare you to ask her." So here I go, raised up my hand and asked her. Thank God she didn't scold or anything, instead she let us out. Ate chips more cookies for recess. Shared with Ruth and Brenda. :)



It was PJ after recess. Didn't went for PJ cause didn't had the mood to. Did my report and hung out with Rissara. Chit-chatted. By the way, Rissara follow your , okay? I'll support you no matter what and always be there for you. It's all up to you. ;) Then, it was Seni. Was suppose to draw the scenery of the school, but I didn't cause I was too lazy. All I did was sit down and day dream. Felt like tearing, but I hold them back. It really hurts a lot, my heart is aching, there's a voice in my head calling your name and I'm lost. I don't know what I should do, but to tear. Gahhh. I feel so useless and helpless. =/ *Change topic.*


Bryan Teh was suppose to belanja me bubble tea, but ended up he didn't cause my aunty came. Might be drinking tomorrow. Can't wait. Have not been drinking it for quite some time. Tuition was okay. It was English and Geography. Didn't study for English. Was talking about the teacher's experience in London. Her daughter came as well. They went for this Phantom of The Opera Musical Show, so they shared their experience with us. By the way she express and told us everything makes me really wanna go there. It sounds so nice and fascinating. *Claps.* Everything was sooo well arrange and I was very impress that the props and surroundings can be changed so fast according to the story line. She also sang some part of the musical show and the lyrics were kinda of meaningful. Might try out their songs though. So after that, it was Madame Saratha's turn to share her experience. I asked kinda of lots of questions cause I was very eager to know more about London. According to her, the people there were kinda of cold. The food there didn't taste that good and it was expensive as well. She also talked about the historical places she went and that's the part which really attracts me and made me desperate to go. And then she said there wasn't any London bridge there cause it was taken by the Americans and now its in America, not London. So it's no longer London bridge is falling down, its America bridge is falling down. :PP I don't know why, but nowadays I'm really into travelling. I've been also reading about travelling in newspapers and sometimes even google search about a certain country. =X


Oh oh, and to Brenda, don't emo without any reasons okay? If there's anything, I'm willing to hear them. Share with me. Don't just keep it to yourself, it really hurts. This goes to Ruth as well. Ruth, I realized you have change. I don't mean anything. It's just that you are back to your old self. The emo and quiet one. I miss the happy and crazy part of you. I don't know what's going on. Everyday I'll be thinking and I'll tell myself to find out what's up with you. I tried a few times, but you said it's nothing. Somehow from your expression I can tell that there's something and you wouldn't want to tell. Maybe it's something you wouldn't wanna share with me or maybe it was only a matter of time. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Its okay and whatever it is, I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind if its something bad or whatever. I'm willing to accept who you are and obviously I don't mean it's bad la. I said this cause you wrote in your previous post that you're scared that people might not accept you or hate you or whatever. Let me tell you, I wouldn't do that. I'll accept you for who you are. I advise you to tell at least someone you feel comfortable with because it hurts if you keep it all by yourself. Okay? All I want is you being happy.

To Priya, I'm sorry I couldn't reply your message today. I'm currently out of credit. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I'm sorry I didn't call, cause I'm not allowed to use the phone at this time. I'm so sorry. In my mind, I'm wondering what's going on and what are you doing. I know I'm a useless friend. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow. Okay? I hope you're okay. =/


Well, that's all for today. This post is kinda of weird. It's like some ROJAK. Happy and emo at the same time. Told you today's a crazy day for me. I guess maybe it's because of PMS. Anyways, got morning school tomorrow. So, gotta sleep early. Bye bye.

I know that you'll be back boy
When your days and your nights get a little bit colder
I know that youll be right back baby
Oh baby believe me it's only a matter of time

No comments: