Monday, September 15, 2008

Chocolates. :D

Was rolling on my parent's bed with mummy. She was actually about to sleep, so I jumped on the her bed and started to disturb her. LOL. Ended up, chit chatting with her. It's been long since we had this mother and daughter thing. Although it was just awhile cause my mum was tired, but I like the feeling of it. :)

Soooooo, today was OKAY. Had school and tuition. Both was OKAY as well. :D Anyways, when I was on the way to school today, I passed by Q-Dees cause my aunty had to fetch some people. Me and Saresh were like screaming "Q-Dees! Q-Dees! Q-Dees!" I know its weird and silly, but we were excited cause it brings us back our old memories. Those time when we were like some innocent kanak-kanak ribena and all we did was just have fun every single day without anything to worry about. Loads of flashbacks came into my mind. From the school compoud to my kiddy friends, to my teachers, to those concerts and to those food we used to eat. Even when we eat, we do not need to control our diet and bla. Just eat and eat without thinking how much it costs and bla bla bla. Haha. I remember those concerts I had last time. I had twice. One is some Hawaii dance and the other was some robot dance. Kinda of silly, but fun. Saresh was laughing his ass out when we were talking about the concert cause he said I look funny and bla bla bla. Who cares la. =X I also remember that whenever it was time to go home, we will be sitting in this place and if our parents/transport come, our names will be called using a microphone. Gahhhh. All those pretty memories. I missed it. :( *Sob. sob.*

Try spotting me. :)
By the way, I reached school kind of late today. not exactly late late, but later than the usual time. Haha. Was kind of tense up before school, cause gotta get ready this and that. At the end, everything went just fine. BM and Geography was normal, Science was just okay. Didn't had much jokes cause it was only one period. Didn't eat for recess. Ronda canteen. Had to do a report for it. Teacher didn't come in for English and Maths was normal. Nothing really happen in school. Nothing I should talk about.

There was assembly today. Was kind of boring, but whatever. And I realized I did something which I regret today. What was it and why it was? I'm so not telling. It's a secret. Just wanted to marked this date, so in the future if I looked back at my history, I'll be able to remember this mistake I made. Somehow, I wish I could unwind the time machine. I'm sorry. =/


And there was this part where I was talking to my Juniors and I was like, "As a Prefect, we should be confident." Ashiqin was there and she starts to burst outta of laughter. Why? It was beacause I was nervous that time and she was like look who's talking. HAHA. I know, stupid. Then Ashiqin was suppose to read the ikrar today and because of what I've said, it made her confidence level HIGH! woohoo. I rock, right? :P And then, me and Ashiqin started crapping about confident and Ashiqin suddenly came up with the school of confident and bla. It was so funny. LOL. I know you might not understand what I'm trying to say here, so just ignore it or you could ask me about it so I could explain to you the whole thing. And you better not regret after hearing it cause I know you'll think it's lame and not worth your time.


Tuition was normal. What made me happy was my tuition teacher was back. Not only back, but she brought chocolates as well. The first thing which caught my eyesight was the colourful chocolates on the table. It was so freaking delicious. *Drools.* To those who didn't come today, TOO BAD! And you shall regret for your whole life. Muahahahaha. :P I've also realize that I've been taking to much chocolate. Kononnya watching my diet. =X Gotta cut it down cause it contains loads of sugar and it cause pimples.

Left over? =/

What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?

What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?

No comments: