Thursday, September 4, 2008

IDK.

I feel so pissed, emo and confuse. The worst part is I DON'T KNOW WHY. Lots of thoughts running through my mind. Lots of questions in mind. Lots of whys in my mind. I'm just clueless and curious. I want answers to all of my questions. I hate thinking of the future. People always say think about you future, but whenever I think of it, all I could think is bad stuff. It was never good. I'm really scared. Basically of EVERYTHING. I'm scared I'll lost my way. I'm scared of who will I be in the future. I'm scared I'll loose my love ones. I'm scared I'll be alone in my very own world. I hate this. I really do. I need help, but I don't know who should I ask from or who would willingly give me. Everyone around me seems to be wearing their own mask. I can hardly trust anyone. Only a few of them. Why must there be gossip? Why must you say like this? What makes you say that? Why can't you mind your own business? Why must you interfere in my life? Sigh. I'm helpless.
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

No comments: