Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged, I'm IT.

Instruction: Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them at the end of the post. Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged. Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.

1.At wat age do you wish to married?
-Late 20's?

2.Study hard or play hard?
-PLAY HARD, dude. :)

3.Do you belive in true friend?
- Yes.

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
- I hope.

5.Who are the people you trust the most?
- My love ones.

6.Who is your favourite cartoon character?
- HAHAHA. I think you're asking the wrong person. I got BANYAK BANYAK.

7. What is your ideal friend?
-A person who doesn't judge from the outer look and will always be there and support for me no matter what. And also someone who I can REALLY trust. :D

8. What is your goal this year?
-Being a better person and have a better life.

9. Do you believe in eternity love?
-You'll always be my baby. :)

10. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
- Charity, people. ;D

11. When will you feel sad?
-Everyday? LOL.

12. Balloons or Candy?
- BOTH.

13. What are the feelings you hate the most?
-Insecured.

14. What is your childhood ambition?
-Superwoman! :D

15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
-Depends.

16. What do you want now?
-Talk to YOU.

17. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
-My love ones.

18. People who are going to be hated by you?
-Don't know, so better beware people. :P

19. Describe Yourself ? Give three examples.
- A ding dong, a music freak & loves love need.

20. No question.

People I've tagged
EVERYONE. :D

No comments: