Thursday, September 4, 2008

Missing Those Memories.

Just finish watching some birthday videos made by my friends. After watching those videos, it brings back all those memorable times and fun we had. Everyday I ask myself, can I have those days back? Those days where we laugh non-stop without any reason. Those days where we were like retards, didn't care what we do and who we are, but just have fun. Those days where we scream till the top of our lungs and did not care what people think. Those days we share our secrets and comforting each other. Gahhh. I miss Ellisha, Sandra, Meryl, Kelsey, Lakshimi, Chooi Yin and loads more. I also miss my other friends like Sandy, Brenda, Priya, Ruth, and Rissara. I know I may not exist in their life anymore. I know it's stupid to feel this way when some of them actually don't give a damn. But I really miss all of you and those time we spend together. Sigh.
Anyways, today was normal. Suddenly decided to blog. School was fun. Auntie came late again. Chit chatted with Saresh while waiting for her to come. Was talking about the past and our present life. Have not talked about stuff like this for a very looong time already. Currently in a process of repairing everything in my life. The little things as well. Hoping the future will be the best for me. Well, I was called for some History Quiz. Sat beside Saresh. Copied almost all of his answers. Talking wasn't allowed, but me and Saresh keep discussing the answers. Teacher kept looking at us, asking us to keep quiet for a few times. HAHA. I know i know, I jahat. :P Science was fun. Everyone was stressed out to guess the answer. At the end, it was just actually the stirring. So silly. LOL. I think you may not understand what I'm trying to say unless you're from my class. Kind of lazy to explain the whole thing. Lalalalala. I gotta go. It's late. Bye bye. :)



Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

No comments: