Tuesday, June 10, 2008

She's Just The Girl I'm Looking For.

So, its 10th of June today.
Guess what? It's someone's special birthday.
Guess who? It's my beloved little kiddo, name BRENDA! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Yeap, this is her. :)

I know this kiddo since I was in kindergarten. Was quite close to her that time. Then, i realized that she was actually in the same primary school as me. Wasn't close to her from standard1 till standard 3 cause we weren't in the same class. And there we go again, when we were standard 4 till NOW. I'm so happy to have such a great friend like you. Thanks a lot for being there for me. I appreciate every single moment we spend together. Had loads of fun with you. Always remember that no matter what I'll always be there for you. :DDD And, have a great birthday this year. Ily. :)

she's happy with her underage toy. :)
once again, her sexyback.
the underage toy. :)


No comments: