Sunday, June 8, 2008

HELLO MY DEAR LITTLE FRIENDS.
Today, as usual its a Family Day for my family. Went to 1 Utama again. Watched Narnia-The Prince Caspian. The movie was really goooood. Another must-to-watch-movie. You will not regret watching it. Then, we went shopping for clothes. Mummy wanted to buy a few tops for me, but the size I wanted was out of stock, so I didn't get any. :( And, I wanna get a ballerina flats or whatever you call it. I find it kid of cute and comfortable. weeee. Someone please get me one. :) Btw, I saw Ellisha there too, but I didn't get to talk to her cause we weren't walking the same way and my mum was in a hurry. And she claims that I was stalking her. Sorry. heehee. :P
I'm giving this a 9/10.

Found some random pictures I took when I was clearing some folder. :)
Beautiful, right?3 little tortoise. :)Do, Re, Mi. :DKind of blur cause mum didn't take it properly.
Damn la, school is gonna start tomorrow and I'm not even prepared. I wan more holidays! :( And, sorry for being so emo in my previous post. =/

THE END.

No comments: