Sunday, November 15, 2009

You Drive Me Really Crazy.

ahhhhhhhhh.
Is my blog dead already? Well, I hope not. Anyways, I'm so sorry for not blogging since I don't know when. I've been pretty busy with things, going through ups and downs. But, I gotta admit I was also lazy to blog at the same time. I'm so sorry. I'll try to reactive myself and be more consistent, okay? So, what have I been doing today? Well, nothing much actually. Just stayed home with my family, watched Grey's Anatomy Season 3, read Eclipse and day dream. Not much of crazyness because I don't feel really good today. Probably going to get sick soon or something bad is going to happen? Sigh. Hopefully things will be alright la. *crosses fingers*

MEREDITH: [narrating] "What's worse, new wounds which are so horribly painful or old wounds that should've healed years ago and never did? Maybe our old wounds teach us something. They remind us where we've been and what we've overcome. They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future. That's what we like to think. But that's not the way it is, is it? Some things we just have to learn over and over and over again."

MEREDITH: [narrating] "Too often, the thing you want most is the one thing you can't have. Desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out. Desire can wreck your life. But as tough as wanting something can be. The people who suffer the most, are those who don't know what they want."

PRESTON: "Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. I'm a heart man. Take 'em apart, put 'em back together, hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me."

By the way, I'm thinking of starting a new blog or maybe changing my URL. Any suggestion? :)

And,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA! <3

No comments: