Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I've Been Spending All My Time Just Thinking About You! :D

I went for another trip with my school mates. This time, it's the MENARA KL TOWER! wooohooo! Overall, it was a satisfying trip. I had great time with everybody there. :D Besides, the bus was much better than the previous trip. Cooler air-conditioner, more comfortable sitting and cleaner. LOL. Majority of my classmates took part in this trip which makes it better, so basically today there's nobody in my class? Anyways, we visited the Menara KL Tower, Hutan Simpan Bukit Nanas and Telekom Museum. It was a great experience, especially when I was in the Hutan Simpan Bukit Nanas since you know, I'm a big fan of nature. Practically syok sendiri with the people in charged there. They're really friendly though. ;) And and, I was leading the whole journey. *proud* Well, actually cause I didn't let anyone to overtake me besides the man who was showing the forest around. :P

Pretty eh?


Oh oh, before that, I went up to the top floor of KL Tower. Honestly, this is the second time I've been there. Plus, the first time I went there was when I was 3 years old, so I didn't exactly remember anything. Anyways, it was a great view from up there with the funny pressure in my ears. :P Get to see many buildings, but a little of forest. =X Okay, back to my story. After going to the Hutan Simpan Bukit Nanas, we waited like ding dongs for the person in charged to bring us to our next stop, the Telekom Museum. On our way there, Saresh, Alagendra and I were practically racing among ourselves to see who reaches the museum first and obviously, I won! So, here's where the part I'll be saying, "small is powerful!" ;)


Best friend for the day. :)


I was the leader! :DD




Bad, bad lighting. =X
FREE STUFF!
After visiting these places, we headed back to school. Got myself all wet when I was coming down from the bus. :P I guess this is it. I'm going off soon. Gotta do my Kumon homework. :O Bye bye!

PS, There MIGHT be more pictures coming up.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice pictures!
cant remember when was the last time i went up KL tower.. =)

kenwooi.com

Joey said...

Thank youuu! But it was all random ones. Yeahh, me either until that day. LOL.