Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Difficult To Not Think About You.

Sorry about yesterday. Didn't felt blogging last night, but currently I'm having the blogging mood, so I guess it's best for me to start now before the mood fades away. I'll start off with yesterday since I missed it last night. As I mentioned in my previous post, I went to Aquaria with my school friends. It was super duper awesome. I had a great time with everyone from my beloved class. The trip was worth going lah. :) After I got back from Aquaria, I did my normal routines and went to DPC for another reunion. This time, the group was BIG. I think there were about 20 of us. It's so far the biggest group I've ever been to an outing with. It was great too which gives a double thumbs up for the day. Thank you, everyone for making my day. And and, I looking forward to the next trips!

Save the sharks!
After DPC. :)

As for today, I didn't do much stuff. In school, I was practically out of class the whole day. Did some painting and drawing. At home, I was practically napping the whole day because I was exhausted AGAIN. After dinner, I went to Kumon after 3 months of break due to PMR. It feels good to be back. Currently I can't continue where I stopped. Need to do a little of revision to refresh my mind, so I gotta work really hard to get what I have always wanted since the day I joined this tuition centre. Okay okay, back to reality. LOL. Anyways, I was SUPPOSED to go mamak-ing with Priya after my tuition, but I guess I took a really long time to finish up what I was doing, so I ended up going home instead. Sorry, Priya. =/

Okay lah, I better stop my craps. :P Take care.

No comments: