Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thanks For Being There. :)

Fuhhhh. I've just got back from jogging and morning market. I'm currently half awake, so i hope you wouldn't mind if there are any grammatical/spelling error. LOL.

Sooo, do you remember my To-do list?

1. HIBERNATE.
2. A trip to Kuala Lumpur. That includes Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad. :D
3. A trip to Genting Highland (Maybe)
4. Draw maps for Geography.
5. Support Fight For Reason.
6. Attend a wedding dinner.
7. Shop shop shop.
8. 1u with Priya and Brenda.
9. Homeworks, tuitions and revisions.
10. Get rid or eye rings/eye bags.
11. Exercise and grow taller. :P
12. Present hunting.
13. Balik kampung!
14. Finish up Season 2 Gossip Girl.

Tadaaa! These are what I have done. There's still more to go, hopefully it could be done by end of this holidays. :DD Anddd, I'll blog about my trip to KL when I get the pictures, okay? ;)


Teacher's Day 09

No comments: