Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Feel So Lost Without You. :(

The pictures are here, so it's time to blog about my trip to Kuala Lumpur! :DD It was just a simple outing with my aunty and uncle. The main thing was to go to Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad to get some information for my Sejarah project and take a picture of the building with me in it. After getting the information and camwhoring, my uncle decided to visit the National Museum since he have not been there for like 38 years already. Then, we headed home, ordered some Canadian pizzas through delivery and chit chatted. :)

Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad.
HAHA! Don't mind my gay-ness. :P
National Museum.
Oh oh oh, my hands were a little itchy, so I took some pictures which caught my attention in my aunty's house with the SLR. Sorry, if the picture doesn't look good cause I ain't an expert. =X
These people look so adorable! :DDD

No comments: