Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Trying To Live Without Regret.

Exam's Over and Holidays Here They Come! :DD
I bet most of you are really excited and everything, but I guess there's still a few who aren't =X

Sooooo, since holidays are coming. I've decided a To-Do List.
1. HIBERNATE.
2. A trip to Kuala Lumpur. That includes Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad. :D
3. A trip to Genting Highland (Maybe)
4. Draw maps for Geography.
5. Support Fight For Reason.
6. Attend a wedding dinner.
7. Shop shop shop.
8. 1u with Priya and Brenda.
9. Homeworks, tuitions and revisions.
10. Get rid or eye rings/eye bags.
11. Exercise and grow taller. :P
12. Present hunting.
13. Balik kampung!
14. Finish up Season 2 Gossip Girl.

Wow. That's a looooong list. I wonder whether I could really do those stuff in 2 weeks. Oh well, I'll try my best. And you know, sometimes I wish that there's 72 hours a day. Especially during holidays. :P

PS Rissss, I still can't believe it. =X





OH OH OH, I'm getting the Kris Allen fever.
BUT, Danny Gokey is still my number one. :P

No comments: