Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thinking Of Days Spent Without You.

Here, I'm blogging while sitting on my very new, comfortable boss chair which is I guess part of my presents from my mum. Heeee. FINALLY I've got a new chair! And and and, I feel MUCH taller! :P To those of you who had seen the old chair, you'll get it why. LOL. So, like I said in my previous blog, a lot of stuff have been going on. As for today, I attend my school's Hari Anugerah Cemerlang. It was okay lah. Left early though. :P

Before I stop, I would like to wish a few of my loves one Happy Belated Birthday! :)

First of all, Sandy. (24th March)

Pripriyaya. (26th March)

Ikan. (27th March)

PS. Support Earth Hour. Turn off your lights from 8.30pm-9.30pm today. You can prolonged the Earth's life for at least 1 year by just turning off the lights for 1 hour. ;)

No comments: