Tuesday, March 31, 2009

They Never Say Forever Gaze Upon Me.

Soooo, here goes the Geography project pictures for the problems section. If any of you need them, you can just take it from here. Click on the picture to get the bigger version. ;)

Kerosakan kemudahan asas.
Pencemaran air.
Longkang tersumbat
Kekurangan tempat letak kereta.
Sampah-sarap yang berselerak di jalan raya.
Vandelisme

&&&& here goes the berkaitan, yet tak berkaitan pictures. :P

My pok pek/transport partner, Alagendra.
My belajar partner, Saresh.
My assistant moniter, Aisyah.

My ajibujiboooo partner, Suraj.
My Kumon freak, Jun Yip.
My cowphant, Rissara.
My kentut, Nabilah. POT!
My best friend, Rissara.
Gila-gila partners.
My best friend, Brenda.
My EVERYTHING partner, Brenda.

My crappy partner, Rissara.
My moniter, Guan Shen
My retarded partner, Brenda.
Swing-swinggg!
oh ohh ohh, tomorrow's April Fool! ==
and and Edric's and Shahirah's Birthday! (:
BYE! :D

No comments: