Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dreams Just Aren't Enough.

Do you think somebody likes the same as person you do?
I hope not. =X

What's your opinion on pot?
Nothing, but i do on POTTY! A place where I used to pee when I was small. :P

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes.

Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you kiss them?
My sister, obviously! But she wouldn't let me. :(

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Myself. :)

Do you listen to songs when you're down?
Yes yes yessss. Makes me emo more actually. =X

Have you ever hugged someone named Joe?
Is JOEanne counted? If yes, the it's a yes. LOL.

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
It takes time unless I'm super duper exhausted.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
LOL?

Have you ever been kissed in a bedroom?
Nope.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes.

Do you like somebody right now?
Yes.

Where is your ex right now?
I prefer not mentioning it here. :)

What do you currently hear right now?
Goodbye from Shermaine's blog. You made me addicted.

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes.

Is there anyone you trust 100%?
Apparently, yes.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
If only I could see the future.

Last place you went to that took more than 15 minutes and when?
Tuition. 2 hours ago.

Will this weekend be a good one?
I hope so.

Is the last person you hugged older than you?
No. :P

What would your name be with the first three letters?
JOE. :)

Are you someone who worries too often?
I do, ALOT.

Would you ever donate blood?
I want to! :)

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Depends on who.

What was the last thing you cried about?
Shussh. My dirty little secret lah. :P

Do you prefer sweet or sour candy?
Sweet and sour. :)

Has someone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
I HOPE SO.

Do you get distracted easily?
Yes. =X

Who sits in front of you in math class?
My very own elephant. :D

Do you like to cuddle?
YES YES YES! :D

When's
the last time you laughed really hard?
Yesterday. LOL.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
My parents' room. X=

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Nope, I will never hurt my pretty skin. :P

Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that starts with J or C?
Both my little sisters.

What are you wearing? Are you decent?
Just a tee. I guess I am?

Do people easily fool you?
Yes. =X

Do people get into your business?
IDK.

Who are they?
=X

Can you last in a relationship for more than 5 years?
I hope I could. Still waiting for the right one. CAN YOU HEAR ME? :)

Is it true that first love will never be forgotten?
Sort of.

Is your life private?
Not exactly. Sometimes I do share it with people.

Why's that?
Sharing is caring mah. :D

Are you drinking right now?
Nope, but there's a cup of barley beside me. :D

Who's hurt you the most?
Not telling. (:

Taggggg ;
1. Shermaine.
2.Priya.
3. Rissara.
4. Kelsey.
5. Michelle.
6.Naveena.
7. Nabillah.

Menjalara; Fokus Minda.

No comments: