Sunday, March 22, 2009

Love Me, Love Me, Love Me.

Can somebody PLEASE teach me how to get rid of eye bags/eye rings PERMANENTLY? I realized mine is getting worse and worse when days goes by. :( Sigh sigh sigh.

Anyways, I also realized that this is my 300++ post. Fuyoooooh. Proud gila. :P I'm sorry, I'm a little bit outta of my mind today. Maybe I've lost one of my screws. =X



Try watching this. Banyak funny and the music isn't that bad. Just that it has a lot of grammatical errors. So, if you're a person who is very particular with language, it's advisable not to watch.

Here goes the lyrics. :)

give me a one tall of water please,
its been a while me don’t
feel this feelin for so long,
she a took from me boring day,
hold me hand and we dance,
we do the reggae reggae,
the bird is singin singin a long the way…

[chorus]
me gal, lets dancing all the nite,
the trouble left behind now,
lets makin all the dark
nite comes alive..
alrite…
she love me[8x] me gal
she love me[8x] me gal

she looks so fairy,
[solo man]
queen of lion land,
[solo man]
love and light she have,
wish I had a girl that
always hold me tight,
I wish I had a girl that always colour me life,
Love that we share we can
spread it out,
Yea….yea..

[chorus]

What’s that in my head,
what`s shining day,
what’s that in my head,
colour shining…

[chorus]

I gotta go. Tuiton tomorrow morning. Goodbyeeeeee! :)




TEEHEE.

No comments: