Monday, February 9, 2009

Slowly Learning That Life Is OK.

HONESTLY, this blog is rotting and dying like anything. Better give some CPR by updating some post. I'm so sorry I didn't really post much updates these days. I'm as busy as an bee. There's soooo many stuff I would like to update about till I don't even know where should I start. Anyways, this would be just a random post with some random stuff. Sooo, I've been watching High School Musical 3 and Camp Rock ALOT. It's not that I want to, but my sisters seems to play it everyday and I just happen to be there. What a coincident right? ==

You know, I seriously feel so lifeless nowadays. My life is just all about school, tuitions, homework and studies. I do not have any space for entertainment and sports anymore. I wonder how those people out there succeed while having fun like all teenagers do. Sigh. I feel like I'm some kind of aunty or something. I'm no longer mixing around like a ding dong, I'm no longer going crazy, I'm no longer going out and stuff like that. See, that shows how lifeless I am. I miss my old life lahhh. Those days where I just do whatever shit I want to. Everything right now seems upside down. And I know I may say this kinda of thing really often and it bore you guys up to death. I'm sorry, cause that's what a lifeless person/an aunty would do. And I don't know why my mind keep telling me I will not get staright A's for PMR and that make me worry and think more. SOB! Sooo, I'm signing out. Bye bye! Nights.

PS. I'm sweating like a waterfall. ==







"I want so badly to believe that there is truth, that love is real. And I want life in every word, to the extent that it’s absurd. "

No comments: