Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Love You, That's What He Whispered On My Ear.

You know what? I realized that time is so precious. Even a single second. It's been a hectic week. There's sooooo many things to blog about, but the thing is, I barely had time touching the computer. So, I guess I might just leave those behind and not blog about it or maybe if it's possible, I'll try my best to blog about it lahh. Well, I'll just brief you through a little lah. This week, I had a few running competition. Won some and loose some. Well, it was my first time. I guess it's a good start, right? I might plan to take up running, but I'm still not sure about it yet.

Today, I went to this orphanage organized by the Leo club. Honestly, I had a great time there, but leaving them was the hard time. I feel pity for them too and at the same time frustrated at their parents who actually have the heart to leave them just because they're different. Maybe they have their own reasons or problems, but how could they possibly leave their innocent child like that? Sigghh. I guess life is really unfair. And everybody should learn to appreciate your love ones, instead of fighting or arguing with them. I know it's a normal thing, but just get over it after that.

Okok, enough of that. Anyways, I had my tetanus jab this week as well. It was okay at first, but my hand got numb the next day. :( I gotta go already. Goodbye and goodnight! :D




"There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it with words of only one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love. And everything has you in it."

No comments: