Sunday, December 21, 2008

Time For Me To Fly. :P

Yesh, it's 12.30am and I'm not asleep. And, I have tuition tomorrow. GREAT. I just watched Aquamarine with my little sisters. It's kind of an old show cause you know, I'm outadated and bla. Emma Roberts is in it! :D Apparently, I sort of watched it before, but I wasn't really paying attention to it, so I didn't really know how the storyline goes until today. :) It's a nice movie. It teaches you a lot about friendships. Well, friendships stay no matter how far you are apart with oneself, right? So, basically friendships are really important lah. I really like the girl, Aquamarine. I like that she could wear the so called T-shirt as a dress in not only one way. It's kinda of cool if it actually exist. I mean, you can just buy one piece of T-shirt and you can wear it as a dress in more than one way. Can save money and space in the closet. Hahahaha. I'm crapping to much. I also like that Aquamarine's nails change colour according to her mood. Imagine having those kinda of nails and you don't need to paint them. weeeee. I think I seriously need to go to bed weyy cause I'm dreaming wayyyyy too much and crapping as well. I hope you wouldn't mind the crappy side of me. =X

7/10 :)

Aquamarine: [in mall] HELLO!
[people stare]
Claire: [tries to hide herself and gives Aqua a questioning look]
Aquamarine: Why go through life unnoticed?

Aquamarine: Let's go find Raymon!
[giggles]
Aquamarine: [she runs off]
Hailey: Wait! You need shoes!
Claire: And undies!

The "it" means Love.
Hailey: And I know there's a reason why everybody wants it so much.
Aquamarine: And what's that?
Hailey: It's the closest thing we have to magic.

Aquamarine: Bullshark!

Claire: [Aquamarine made Hailey's fish come out of hiding] Can you make boobs come out of hiding?

Hailey: When you find love, I guess it's really beautiful. I mean, that's what I've read in magazines.

Aquamarine: But I've learned it's not where you are, it's who you're with.

Raymond: What? What do you want me to tell you?
Aquamarine: [Kisses him] You can tell me how that makes you feel.

Aquamarine: Starfish may be huge suck ups. But they never lie.

No comments: