Monday, November 24, 2008

Shermaine's and Leon's Tag.

The rules:
-Link to your tagger and post these rules.

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I'm Joey. :P
2. I love my family and friends.
3. Music is my drugs.
4. I somehow wish to grow TALLER.
5. I'm currently a tv-addict. =X
6. I love holidays, though it can be boring.
7. I eat alot and I realize I have been gaining ALOT of weight. booohoo.
8. I'm not in the mood to study. :O


Tag:
1. Priya
2. Brenda
3. Emma
4. Kelsey
5. Naveena
6. Tharen
7. Ellisha
8. Rissara

-You-
First Name – Joey.
Nickname – Joey, Jojo & TeeNeeTiny
Name you wish you had - I'm happy with mine. :)
What do people normally mistake your name as – Yap Tee Nee. ==
Birthday - 29th March.
Birthplace – KL.
Time of Birth – 6.30am
Single or taken - Single.
Zodiac sign – Aries.

-Your Appearence-
How tall are you – about 145cm? ddjsojdfoaj. I'm SHORT. =X
Wish you were taller – OF COURSE!
Eye color - Black, i guess.
Eye color you want – Brown. :)
Natural Hair color – Brown.
Current Hair color – Black.
Short or long hair - Long.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – Nah.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – June. I cut my fringe. =X

Glasses or contacts – None. *proud*
Do you wear make-up – Recently for the photo shoot. That's all.
Ever had hair extensions – No.
Paint your nails - Did before.

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes – Anything.
What color hair - Anything.
Shy or Outgoing – Outgoing.
Sexy or Cute - Both. ;)
Serious or Fun – Both.
Older or Younger than you – Age doesn't matter.
A turn on - A gentleman, loving, romantic, cute, a good listener, sweet, loyal etc. LOL. It's a loooong list.
A turn off - Insecure, a flirt, a bastard & unloyal.

-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates - Chocolates.
Pepsi or Coke - Pepsi.
Rap or Rock – Both.
Relationship or One night stand – Relationship.
School or Work - Both.
Love or Money – LOVE.
Movies or Music - Both.
Country or City – Both.
Sunny or Rainy days – Sunny.
Friends or Family - Both.

-Have you ever-
Lie – Yes.
Stole something- Yes. :O
Smoked - No.
Hurt someone close to you – I hope not. =X
Broke someone's heart - Yeah. =/
Had your heart broken - Yes yes yes.
Wondered what was wrong with you - Yes.
Wish you were a prince/princess : Nahh.
Liked someone who was taken – No. :D
Shaved your head - No.
Used chopsticks - Yes.
Sang in the mirror to yourself – Yes. =X

-Favorites-
Flower – Any.
Candy – Any.
Song – ALOT!
Scent - My pillow! =X
Color - Rainbow.
Movies- ALOT.

Singer – A lot.
Word – *stares blankly*

Junk food – Many.
Website – My blog.
Location – Malaysia.
Animal - My hamster. :)

-Misc-
Ever cried over someone - Yes.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – My height & weight.
Do you think you're attractive - No?
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – Many many many. :)
Do you play any sports – Depends.

No comments: