Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blank.

Today today today. What should I say? Gahhh. I'm sorry. My mind just seems so blank right now. Was enjoying my time with my family just a few seconds ago, and right now I'm alone, in my room, sitting in front of the computer without anything in my mind. It past so fast. It really did.

I woke up kinda late today, cause I slept at 2am last night. =X Had lunch in a Maluri hawker store. Ate Char Siew Fan. And guess how much it costs? RM4.20 a plate. Wtf? It was only a plate of plain rice and some char siew. That's all. Nothing special. My sisters have them as well, so all together was RM12.60. My gosh. Money flew just like that. ==

After lunch, went home, did my homework and watched Bones. I've finish saeson 1 already. :D weeee. Didn't really do anything. Just laze around. That's what I like about Saturday and Sunday. =X After that... gahh I lazy to write already la. Nothing much happened. So, nothing you need to know as well. I gotta go. Going for a morning jog with mummy tomorrow. Night night. ;D



Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of the head
Eyes down when you said
I guess I need my life to change
Seems like something's just aren't the same
What could I say?

I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I'll need a little good luck to get me by

No comments: