Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Curve.

Went the Curve last Saturday. Finally, I got to watch a movie. I was so desperate to. Watched The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. The show was great. A recommended movie. :)

9/10. :D

Ate Big Apple Donut as my brunch. Bought 6 pieces and got 3 for free cause I got the Merdeka coupons. It was so delicious. :D

Didn't get myself anything cause I was broke. I'm so gonna ask my mummy to bring me there to get some clothes. It was sale everywhere. Went to the bazaar. There's so many stuff which caught my eyesight. I love shopping in those small shops. :) heehee. There was also a book sale. Didn't get myself any books either cause most of them are already in a bad condition. I was late, it was actually already the 2nd last day of the sale, so whatever la. I wasn't really desperate for it though. I still have so many books I have not read.

No comments: