Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can't Wait.

Woke up at 8.30am today. Went for a very short jog with my little sister. Priya came over again. Brenda and Chen Shen was supposed to come along. Last minute, they couldn't make it cause of some certain reason. So it was just me, Priya and my ding dong sisters. Made pizza for lunch. It was delicious. :DDDD


Watched OTH again. This time it was season 1 since Priya just started it. While watching, I finished up some of my homework like PJ and Maths. weeee. Chit chatted, music, video and loads more. :D By the way, I'm currently watching Gossip Girl season 1. 3 more episodes and I'm done. Heeehee. I'm still freaking despearate OTH season 4. Mummy asked me to skip and watch season 5 first and I was like NO! So, I guess i gotta be patient. :|

Going tuition later at about 7.30pm. Gahhh. I'm freaking lazzzzyyyy to go. :( After tuition, I gotta pack for tomorrow cause I'll be going back to my hometown for 3 days 2 nights. Won't be around, so I will not be blogging for these few days. I'll try to blog after I get back, okay?

GTG. CIAO. ;)



5 hours more. :)

No comments: