Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stressed.

Gahhh. Another headache. Gotta prepare some script and direct some sketch on 15th August! Damn la. Why must everything be all cramped on the same week? Test on 5th till 15th. Science project have to be hand in on 14th and sketch day on 15th. And I haven't even start studying a single bit. My gosh. I need relaxation. I wish I could go on an island with no stress and problem-free and nobody disturbing me. Just me and the nature. Okok, stop dreaming. Reality is still on and I seriously don't know what to do! Can anyone help me? Can anyone stop the time? Do anyone here have a time machine? :(

I guess I need this.

I think I need some time by myself
Without anybody else
I just need to unwind
In my time machine
I need to go far away
A few years back would be ok
I just need to unwind
In my time machine

No comments: