Friday, July 25, 2008

Brenda is BACK, but Ruth went for Prefect Camp. It feels so different without her! Nobody to duty with, nobody to check on the Prefect Room with, nobody to share my Prefect stuff with, nobody to ask what did you bring for recess, nobody saying "I actually kinna like this account thing, but its confusing" in KH class and loads more. Gahhhh. I miss her so muchie. I just somehow can't live properly without my friends in school. All I did today was dreaming and wondering what Ruth would be doing right now and bla bla bla. I know, I know, I sound so lesbo. But i just love my friends. What to do?

I was full with regret and jealousy when those people were going for the camp. Wishing them goodbye, looking at them carrying their bags, laughing all the way with excitement just make me feel so desperate to go. :(

Had Science class in the morning today. It was okay, but I kept yawning. Don't really seem to understand why these days I get tired very fast, but when I sleep, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and think about life and stuff and it will be so hard for me to sleep back again. Sighhh. Maybe cause I'm currently having too much stress and problems. :(

Anyways, there will be school tomorrow which means one more day without Ruth in school. Sigh. One more thing, there's DAUGHTRY'S concert tomorrow! :DDD teeheee. Okay, I gotta go. Bye.

Will I love you forever and ever will actually be forever and ever?

No comments: