Friday, July 18, 2008

Busier?

As you all know, I went to school in the morning today. Woke up at 6am. Reached school about 7.15am. Met Ruth there. And, I would like to apologize to Shavin for making you wait this morning. Sorry for not informing you that I'll be coming a little late. Back to school, me and Ruth were supposed to help teacher or get interviewed by some visitors, but I guessed the teacher didn't need our help and no visitors interviewed us, so what we did the whole time was sitting in the Prefect Room and did our homework. HAHA. Some kind of prefect who do not finish their homework. :P After that, we got sort of hungry and bored, so we decided to hang out with the Olahraga people. Was fun crapping and chit-chatting with them till this morning session teacher came to me and screwed me up cause those Olahraga people brought handphones and for not advising them not to as I am a prefect. Gahhh. I don't seem to understand why can't they bring handphone to school? After all, it's not like they are going to stay back. They will actually be going back after that. Sighh. Whatever la. Don't mind me. I'm just trying to let it out. =X And yea, I really did LOADS of scolding today and I felt so much better. :P

Anyways, I was sort of emo after school cause I sort of lost my Tupperware AND MRS MUFFIN WAS IN THERE! Here goes a story which actually made Priya insane. HAHA. Sorry, my bad. As I mention in my previous post, I bought 2 muffins today. 1 is Mr Muffin and the other Mrs Muffin. I ate Mr Muffin during recess and I was actually planning to eat Mrs Muffin after school. But when the school bell rang, I realised that my Tupperware wasn't in my bad, so I went up to my class and checked whether the Tupperware was under my desk. Unfortunately, it wasn't there. All I found was school books all over the table, so I took and gave them back to those people. Back to the story, Mr Muffin was suppose to have a date with Mrs Muffin in my stomach after school, but since I lost Mrs Muffin, the date was cancelled. Mr Muffin was emoing in my stomach while Mrs Muffin was emoing in my lost Tupperware. So, I emoed together with them too. I feel so bad for ruining their date. :( When I reached tuition, Shavin asked me, "Did you left some container under your desk?" And I was like yes yes yes! Did you take it? And he said, "Yes but it's not with me now. I'll give you tomorrow." Then I was like oh. And I was thinking, even though I'll be getting it tomorrow, Mr Muffin still could not date Mrs Muffin because by tomorrow I can assure you that I'll be shitting Mr Muffin out and by that time I eat Mrs Muffin, Mr Muffin will be already flushed into the toilet bowl. Boohooo. I felt so guilty! I'm so freaking sorry, Mr and Mrs Muffin! :( Forgive meeee! Gahhh. I can't believe I'm actually emoing about muffins and creating some stupid story. I'm so sorry if you don't understand what I'm talking about, it's okay. I'm just crapping, so ignore me. :)

By the way, there will be a Prefect Camp and 27 from next Friday till Sunday which is on the 25th, 26th and 27th to Sungkai, Perak. It's RM150. Be at school by 10am on Friday. So, to those afternoon session prefect out there who happens to drop by my blog, please take this notice and tell me if you're going by Monday. Please help me spread this and for more information, you can contact me. Leave me a message on my chatterbox, text or PM me. Thank you.

I gotta go now. Have to sleep early cause there will be an extra Science class tomorrow. Bye bye. (:

Stand by me.

No comments: