Friday, February 15, 2008

CNY.

hey, im sorry for the very late post. well, ive been really bz since i came bak frm my hometown. sorry again. :) so, this is how i spend my chinese new year bak in my hometown.
on the first day of CNY, all my relatives frm singapore, terengganu and johor bahru came to my grandparents hse. we went visiting and collecting red packets.
on the 2nd day, as usual, visiting again. and me, my sis and lil cousins (well, its coz im the oldest among them.) played fire crackers! weee.
cousin!
cousin and uncle.
cousin!
lil sis.
tht's mine! :D
on the 3rd day, we had a buffet. and me and my relatives made this lo sang thing.

tadaa! it's really delicious. :)

here are sum pics i took in my grandma's garden teehee.

reflection.
pretty flowers.
papaya.
mini garden.
lonliness.
beauty of nature.
me and sis.
tht's abt it during CNY. didn't really receive tht much red packets compared to last year. oh well, at least this CNY is a memorable one. :DD

btw, I MISS THIS BOY!
his laughter.
his playfulness.
his cheekyness.
THE END.
(p.s. my next post would be abt V'Day.)

No comments: