Sunday, November 21, 2010

GO MALAYSIA! ;D

I'm sorry for not updating these few days. As you can see, the computer and laptop is always occupied by my little sisters and mummy. I know, it's damn depressing that I don't actually own one. Oh well, as a "good" big sister and daughter, I should be tolerating with them, kan? :P Just so you know, I'm currently watching a badminton game between Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan. Here, I'm crossing my fingers real tightly that Lee Chong Wei can do it this time. My family members are all here watching too, which explains why I have the chance to grab the laptop and update a short post. See how much I sayang you guys? HEEEHEEE! :P Anyways, everybody here seems to be overexcited with the game. Mummy is cheering and screaming at the top of her lungs like nobody business. I guess now I know where I got my genes from. LOL!

By the way, my holidays are going pretty well for now. Hopefully it'll be until school reopens where all the stress and books will so called overtake my life. :P Had been relaxing alot that I'm already getting lazy to touch and open my books. Somebody save me? Give me so motivation? GAHH! I've been also spending alot of time with my friends and my little sisters. Will talk about when I've got the time to, alright? Maybe a little pictures here and there. See how first la. :P So, I guess that's all for now. I'll blog again when I get to. Now, I'm gonna continue watching the oh-so-awesome badminton game and support LEE CHONG WEI! Ciao! :DDDD

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

too bad he got silver :/

Joey said...

Yeahhh, so depressing! :( Oh well, at least he played well la. :)