Sunday, November 14, 2010

BOO! :D

Wow! It's been long since I last blog, huh? I just realised that my last post was actually on the 3rd of January 2010, which is the day before school start, if I'm not mistaken. Soooo, I guess this mean that you guys have actually kinda miss a whole lot of my life. Well, my apologies for that. Form 4 life ain't that easy, you know. There's just so much stuff to adapt. New teachers, new syllabus, new people and new environment. It actually took me quite awhile to get use to all these new things which somehow explain why I didn't blog for these past 10 months? But then again, I'll try my best to keep you guys updated as much as I could from time to time la, alright? :) Anyways, the past is the past la, kan? Let's just move forward and think about the future. Haha! Oh well, I signing off now cause I'm actually blogging through the IPhone and it is pretty tough. Before I go, I would like to let you know that I'm not "dead" yet and I'll try to update my blog again as soon as possible, but no promises, ok? Good night and sweet dreams.

PS, this one is for you, Vanny! :D

2 comments:

Most Desirable said...

Hi Joey, welcome back. I am sure you are missed by many. One year in a new class has certainly passed, as the school session is ending. Seems like holidays are here again, have fun in the sun & have fun blogging! See ya-)

Joey said...

Thanks for the welcome, most desirable. But wait, may I know your name? :) Yeahh, I know. Time flies really fast. :O See you and have fun blogging too! :)